Tuesday, April 18, 2006

UTAH DIVA QUEENIES!!!



So, this was such a totally awesomely cool fun day for us girls! Last Fri my sister and I took our two "tweener" daughters to Utah for the day. We shopped in Layton and SLC and had a total ball! My sister (in the black sunglasses) is always buying these rediculous shades for her face, we tease her constantly about it! She calls them ALL her "JackieO's" and we just laugh. NUT GIRL! Well, on a whim we all decided we needed "DIVA SHADES" for this trip so we stopped off and picked up some fun and funky glasses first thing! I got some wild PURPLE ones with little stones inset in the frames, the girls both got some fun ones too! We were SO HAPPENIN' let me tell ya!
Cruisin' down the freeway at 80 mph jammin' out to 70's and 80's music in our shades... OMG it was a blast! We shopped and ate and played and giggled and had the time of our lives! Love sisters and love girls day out!

No comments: