Saturday, April 22, 2006

A "FEW" Good Reads.... (just a few)

OK So we went to the Public Library today... what fun! The kids wanted to go and I HONESTLY had a few books listed that I wanted to look for. A couple of them were reccomended reads from others and then I was searching for some good organizational helpers too. I ende dup coming out of there with ELEVEN BOOKS all for me! Let's see if any of them do me any good? LOL

Outwitting Clutter
**Clutter's Last Stand
The Queen of Clean Conquers Clutter
It's Here - Somewhere!
Family Circle 2000 Hints and Tips
Confessions of an Organized Housewife
Time Management for the Creative Person
**The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People
The Sound of Paper
The Creative Habit
and
**The Home Organizing Workbook

I will be back with reviews! Keep watching!

Darla

**So far these are the ones I have been reading, all three are excellent books! LOTS of help and LOTS of great, positive info for life, family and home! ** more to come...

No comments: