Tuesday, April 25, 2006

TAGGED AGAIN!! (thanks Robin)

So, another tag... fun stuff! This one IS different too... here goes!

In my fridge:
1 milk
2 sweet pickles
3 ketchup
4 cucumbers
5 diet mt dew

In my closet:
1 a bag of licorice bits (hidden)
2 big fuzzy slippers
3 tote bags and duffles
4 my whole armoire!
5 coolio shoe rack with my shoes on it

In my handbag:
1 tampons
2 cell-o-phone
3 lip gloss and chapstick
4 mirror
5 tweezers

In my car:
1 Michael McLean CD's
2 blankets and jackets
3 empty pop bottles
4 barney and blues clues books
5 purple sun glasses

On "my" (NOT) DVR/tivo/ect
1. Survivor
2 Amazing Race
3 Lost
4 Xtreme Home Makeover
5 CSI

whew! and I tag....

SHAR
MAE
CINDYLOOHOO

JAYNE
and
CYNTHIA RNJ

if any of you read my blog... either post this tag on YOUR blog, reply in my blog OR just email it to me!

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

Okay I posted!
http://wonderingsfromthewesterngate.blogspot.com/

:J

Mae said...

(I posted this the first time on the wron entry. IDIOT ME!!!)


said...

Your banner is beautiful, just BEAUTIFUL! Your children are quite the gorgeous subjects. And, Robin did a great job. Looks like she has a promising future in
photography.

Here you go, some telling tidbits about me:

In My Fridge: Fruits of all kind, milk, sugar-free Koolaid, leftover lasagna, juice.

In My Closet: shoes, jewels, handbags, my aunt's china doll, clothes!

In My Handbag: wallet, cell phone, contact lens case, lip gloss, gum.

In My Car: DGS's booster chair, registration and proof of insurance, kleenex, wet wipes, umbrella.

DVR/Tivo: Nothing!

Boring stuff, huh!?!?!

Thanks for asking!
Mae

Cindy Marchant said...

I'm posting on my blog!! Thanks Darla!!! Hey I LOVE the new banner! Is it a new Robin creation?

Cindy