Sunday, April 16, 2006

SLOW DOWN Your movin' too fast...

I am doing it again! GO GO GO! Sometimes I just go like a whirlwind and just can't seen from one day to the next. That is how this past weekend was! Jeeeze! BUSY times. FUN times. GOOD times...and GREAT memories.

That ol' Simon and Garfunkle song comes to mind... "Feelin' Groovy"... of course, someone had to be smokin' a bit of something when the song was written, but it is still a favorite!

"Slow down, your movin' too fast. Got let the morning last, blah blah blha.... feelin' groovy...
(can't remember all the words right now) ... hello lampost, what cha knowin', come to watch your flowers growin' ... feeling groovy...lah lah lah lah laaa, feelin' groovy"

OK So I forgot some words, but you know the song or you don't and I have loved it since the first time I heard it!! So true, just slow down, enjoy the ride. Today I realized I have A TON to do this week and with everything going different directions I know I will get stressed out, grumpy and grouchy...will that help? NOPE! So, I will have to replay the song in my head... just feelin' groovy baby! LOL

Darla

PS WOW WOW WOW Robin!!!!! The Blog Banner looks soooooooooo way coolio! LOVE IT!!!!

2 comments:

Karalyn & Jason said...

Hey D!

Sounds like you've got your hands full! Did you get my email about the house? We are going today - we have the inspection :( - and I will be taking better photos. Hope you're still "Groovin'"!! ;)
Love ya,
K

:Jayne said...

Love your new banner! Slow down, don't forget, time passes too quickly, love your days!

:jayne