Monday, April 03, 2006

Random Facts About : ME

This probably won't be the most interesting or entertaining reading you have ever read, but here is some random facts about yours truly. ME

1. I love purple.
2. I love cheesecake.
3. I have 4 kids. 2 boys.2 girls.
4. I am dying to try to loose some wieght, need a push.
5. I love to talk on the phone.
6. I have THE CUTEST lil' pink cell phone!
7. I am the baby of 12 kids in my family.
8. I do not like lima beans.
9. My dream car is a 65-67' Ford Mustang
10. I drive a white Dodge minivan, which I love
11. I never went to college.
12. I love scrapbooking.
13. 13 is my favorite number!
14. I love to watch LIVE basketball but hate watching it on TV
15. I love the Oregon Coast
16. I am almost as close with my sister in laws as I am my own sisters
17. I wore braces for over 3 years in HS
18. I hate pennies. eww ick gross! Totally gross me out!
19. Cottage cheese, right there with pennies!! ick!
20. I like to stay up late at night... all alone, total peace and quiet to myself.

there ya go. Intersting? No?

me

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You know Darla that I knew a lot of them but not all. hehehe I love ya babe. You just totally crack me up sometimes.

Rhonda