Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Take it to the limit...ohhh yeahhh! Take it, to the limit baby!

Wow! Remember THAT song? A day or two ago for me, ok, early childhood? LOL Great song though. Love the Eagles... so classic, so awesome.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/eagles/44532.html

OK I that said. I am jumping off another bridge here...taking yet another leap in my scrapping creativity! I am so inspired by so many of the ladies blogs I read. Just amazing. So on top of doing the Effer Dares www.fortheloveofeffers.blogspot.com now I am joining in on Rhonna Farrer's {21} challenge too! Once again I am joining in late but I am so excited to embard on this journaling experience!! www.rhonnafarrer.typepad.com So cool. You choose a goal, something you want to make or break as far as a habit and then you journal out your 21 days of doing it. SO cool! SO fresh! I am on day #3 and having a total blast with it! I am so stretching my mind and creativity with these 2 journals and I am still getting in some scrap pages and the circle journals I am in too! Love all the new product out there and all the wild and crazy ladies who design and produce it all for us to buy! I am getting to where I am constantly checking out blogs from these great teachers and designers to learn more and be inspired. Some days my magazines do NOTHING for me but a quick browse to a blog will open windows in my head.

Yup, I will take it to the limit. One more time. :O)

me

1 comment:

Karalyn & Jason said...

Hey D,
Thanks for the encouragement! Still haven't heard anything - AND I have to go to work at 10:30. They are supposed to respond at 11. Ugh! I am going to take my cell with me and hopefully we'll know by then. Stressing!!! :)
Hugs,
K