Sunday, February 06, 2011

Today is brought to you by the number THREE!






Getting ready to head to the gym for a date with

THE TREADMILL!

I have a three mile goal today. Hope to be able to do
1/4 mile walk and jog intervals or better. Woot! I need
to do at least three miles today. MINIMUM!

Still feeling the weight workout from *last* week!? What the
heck? Anyway, I am headin' out to do this. I have laundry
monsters to slay today as well so we'll see if I get it all
done!?

THREE MILES baby! Woot!


**DONE!**
I did my three miles and a wee bit more. I ran intervals of 1/4 mile walk/jog and then even did a 1/2 mile in the middle too! Did the full three miles in 54 minutes, so averaged a whopping 18 min mile (not thrilled with that but it's ok). Also did a super push on the leg press machine too - word has it that the leg press is a love machine for chubby rears so I'll try it! LOL
Feel good about my 3 miles, going to work hard this week so that I can get to a mile straight AND start pushing for 4 miles next weekend!
*************

No comments: