Wednesday, February 16, 2011

another week half gone





13 miles is a long way
i have done 7 several times
i have done 9 once
and when i was a kid we did 20 once a year for the WalkAThon
for several years
right now i am working on 4-5 miles and working up weekly but
it is a struggle


don't know what is going on with me, not pushing for my workouts as hard as i should be and not pushing myself but for a few times a week
i am getting down to the wire on my half marathon training and it is freaking me out... I "officially" start my 12 week 3 month training program this coming Sat and I am worried I am not going to push hard enough to be successfull
need to find that "DRIVE" I know I have in my heart and soul... need to find a routine that works for me to train ... need a lot of stuff but mostly need to get off my butt and move! ugh!

No comments: