Monday, February 07, 2011

LONG Monday

*EDITED* Did NOT make it to the gym this morning (Tues) but slept like a bump on a log and man was it GREAT! Going to have to go for a late night gym rat trip tonight instead!!!




No, that is not me running today. Not on Monday. (It was last fall, in the cold and wind and snow and my frosty hair was frozen with sweat! LOL)

**I am going running tomorrow. Not Monday. Not happenening**



not that i don't "like" monday
not that i hate mondays
it's jus that , well, i just don't usually look forward to mondays

that said
today sorta sucked
lots o little stuff that just put the whole day intoa funk


but tody is almost over - whewww and i could use sme great sleep

TOMORROW

i am going to get up, go to the gym, do 2 miles and some weights
i am going to work
coming home
eating dinner
going to a young womens activity with Tiffany
and then coming home to veg in front my fave tv show

wow, big day? LOL But better than Monday. I hope.

No comments: