Sunday, February 06, 2011

some old fave pictures from off my old phone

So, I have been 'grieving'the photos left on my old cell phone and tonight my wonderfully wonderful hubby retrieved them for me and no I get to share....
AHHHHHHHHHHH the wonders of technology ( and those who embrace it's knowledge!)
So here ya go, lot of old photos.... that I love!




My LOVE of my life, Ed, in his pimp Daddy hat he got in Las Vegas on the guys' trip with Blake....







Christopher and Dani at the movie premier of Eclipse - they dressed up like Edward and Rosalie - awesome!







Dani and her fave cousin Mindy hanging out at a school track meet....











2 of my ALL TIME FAVORITE photos EVER! Chris playing with the fish he caught down at the river after he preppd them for cooking...singing with the fishie head "fish heads, fish heads, rollie pollie fish heads!!"








Chris loving the old Firebirds at the carshow down by the river...









ALL FOUR of my beautiful children!






My crazy sister Lisa jumping on the trampoline! LOL (she is going to kill me!)

My other crazy sister Carlee, driving her Mercedes and looking awesome as always!








The best of bosses and friends in the world!









Craziest and our oldest friends ever Lisa and Blake Brown... love em'!












SILLY Tiffany in a crazy hat, crazy sunglasses and earmuffs and crazy track get up since it was SO cold!










ME driving in my car looking oh so suave' LOL






Micheal Man and his Daddy - my twinner boys!







SWEET baby Noah boo! We miss him SO much!








My beautiful niece Megan ... don't know when/where I got this photo but it's a fave!

No comments: