Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What to do?







Having a slow morning here. Last night my left back side was hurting a bit, I thought maybe I pulled something but now I am wondering if it is not something in my kidney? Anyway, I pushed through it this a.m. and did my gym routine but slacked off BAD!! I did a fairly good ellyptical workout, of course I did some extra stretches (just in case I have pulled something) and then got on the treadmill and wimped out with a wimply 1/2 mile run. ACK! I was hoping to go for a quick jog outside this a.m. before getting ready for work but I am running out of time soooo maybe I'll try this evening? We'll see.
Anyway, I have been very very on track with my fitness and doing pretty dang good with my food choices too. Right now my downfall is cereal. Yes. Breakfast cereal is calling to me and not the good fiber-loaded stuff either - no no no - it is the ChocoPebbles and GoldenGrahms and all that sugar packed junk! UGH! Gotta stop that right now bc it is just blowing off all my hard work and good choices!
I am working full shifts the next three days but Robin sweetly gave me Friday off in turn - it will be nice to spend the day with hubby! :O) Thanks girl! :O)
That is about it for now...guess I better shower and get cruisin for the day. I hope everyone is doing well and remembering to take care of our bodies - we only get one!

HUGS
Darla

(PHOTO is of me *on the phone of course!!* in front of the truck Ed is in love with... the freakin' thing is taller than I am just at the front of the hood!! Can you see me climbing up in that beast? LOL Laugh just thinking of it! DANG it is a hot truck though!!! Oh, and a mer'e $30K... yea, right!)

No comments: