Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ewwwww!

Well, I am pretyy definatly sure I have some kidney thing going on.....ewww! the pain is directly in my left kidney and I have been drinking cran juice, taking vit c, got some uristat and chugging on water .... still no relief. ick! danggit! I just pray it flushes through whatever it is, I cannot do sickies right now - not enough time in the day! So, wish me luck with this crud -
Did go to the gym this a.m. but prob not the smartest idea cuz' now I am dying in way more pain... dummy me. Today is weigh in day too - excited to see how we all did in our biggest loser group this past week.
OK I am off for a morning nap (or something) and appt with the heating pad and a long hot bath..... sorry to be such a poop.
Have a good day! It is Wed, almsot thru the workweek!
Darla

**EDITED**
Yup, I went to the Dr and it is a kidney infection to the ummpth degree. Danggit! Dr said I could keep trying to 'flush' it out but I should take antibiotics to get rid of it for real. :O( At least I know what is going on for sure now...

No comments: