Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Cool.......












:O) Thanks Robin - my blog is looking oh so cool and fresh again! You rock!


Just a quick update....been working HARD at the gym and staying in check on foods and have not dropped a single solitary pound of weight. *SIGH* But, it is ok because I know I am doing the right things and it will all come around in good time, right?
Yes? Please, someone validate this for me??? I am starting to lose patience to say the least.

Gym notes. Been alternating running/walking and other cardio every other day with my strength training days. The personal trainer taught me some great strength techniques I have been working hard to perfect. Kicking my own butt pretty much! Sore and tired and sore but feels gratifying when I walk out the gym doors every morning soaked in sweat and worn out. Hey, at least back on early morning routines and really tired at bedtime so I have been sleeping GREAT at night again! :O)

Need to take some pix sometime... then I'll share I guess? LOL I actually noticed some comparisons last night of just last July to current... that is good - right? (validation - remember??)

OK off to settle down for the evening. Take care and check back soon!
Darla

No comments: