Monday, May 18, 2009

Gooooooooooooooooooood Morning! It's Monday!

Wow! What an awesome, amazing, fabuloso weekend! I am so worn out and tired but had such a great time! Awesome!
So, today is my day "off" and I have overfilled it of course! I have housework and laundry and yardwork to do, kids to dropoff/pickup and I got roped into working a few hours at the Dress Barn tonight too... day off egh? LOL
I also got up and did my gym routine this a.m. bright and early! Feels SO good to be on routine again. I have been trying to shake it up a bit and do different machines while there - see if I can trick my body into shedding some more lbs? Hmm? I will have to keep trying I guess?!
Another adventure is trying to get out to run again in the great outdoors... the treadmill is so easy-peasy and outside is so much more of a challenge and I need to be going WAY more often than I do!! I am going to try to sneak some running in this week on top of the gym - we shall see!?

Anyway, have a good Monday - stay out of trouble and be good to yourself!
XO :O) Darla

No comments: