Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!



Having a pretty good day here.... lazy, but good. Kids and hubby let me sleep in, kids made me breakfast in bed (photo) and have been lounging in bed watching tv and taking phone calls all a.m. The younger kids made me some sweet gifts from school, a chinese art symbol, a bookmark and picture frame.... Chris brought me home a flower from Church that he'd actually picked for his friend Missy, but she offered for him to give to me instead :O) it was cute!
Headed over to my sister Lisa's in a bit for brunch - she is making abelskeivers, a round Danish pancake and a big family tradition for our family - so cool!
Later today Tiff promised to go on a (minimum) 2 mile jog and walk with me!! We also have baby Noah here today so things are pretty crazy.
On the health note - I am happy to report I am SLOWLY moving down the number on the scales agian - slowly, but it is at least moving in the right direction!!!

OK so I'll leave you with a few photos... Happy Mothers Day!

Darla

No comments: