Monday, June 27, 2011

More Yard Stuff....

So who knew I loved the yard so much? Gardening and mowing and playing in the sun - what a fun thing! I am finally seeing progress out back so I had to take adv of the sunshine and get some shots....

This is some FUNKY bush out on the back fence line - there are actually two of them and the flowers are pink and yellow as they open. Really cool looking!


Then we have TWO trellis' on the side of the yard along the fence that have wild rose bushes growing up them - love the little baby yellow roses the most!




I still have a HUGE area of backyard to work on -- but it will get there....


and here are our pumpking/watermelon patch in the tires and a start of the groundcover I put in weeks ago that is FINALLY starting to green up!


MY GARDEN! So woebegone as it is, I love the little area to death! LOTS of TLC put in that dirt!! Better yeild me some yummies!


Micheal and I have been building this little corner rock garden where there is ivy curling around - it's pretty cute!


And this is the MAMMOTH Topsy Turvey tomato plant Chris got me for Mothers' Day - we put a beef steak tomato plant in there - it's gonna be HUGE!!!!!


then we have a few fun pots of yummies - we put in two roma tomato plants and two green pepper plants (funny bc my 16 cups of seedings finally sprouted) and they are being 'babied' up on the deck ... speaking of the deck



...I had to get one last photo of the deck 'as is' because this week it's getting a makeover! Chris is going to fix it up a bit, secure some boards and get it re-finished! Hooray! Nothing like a BIG facelift for the backyard to perk EVERYTHING up!

No comments: