Friday, June 24, 2011

I AM BACK!

Holy cow! I have been stuck "out" of my blog forever! I couldn't get in and post and it was making me nuts!
So, here I am and having nothing to post.
May was the end of the school year, MAD marathon, dances and so on but all my photos are on my camera still so... ya.
June is already wrapping up - Chris turned 20 - yard is blooming up nice - we planted a veggie garden that I am pumped about. Tiff is in Boise, Dani is headed to Oregon and Chris is still out of work as Blake has nothing for him. Pooey!

That's about it!
Hopefully I can get my photos downloaded and 'share' more soon!

:O) Just glad I got INTO my own blog again!

1 comment:

McPugsly said...

Glad to "see" you blogging again.
I am uplifted by your dedication to your weight loss. And you have a wonderful family.
I missed reading your blog.

McPugsly (Hallie) from the old CKMB