Sunday, January 09, 2011

played with some paper and photos today...

**EDIT** ok so the photos are TERRIBLE crappy quality - so sorry, guess I need to rethink how I am going to share some layouts I have... LOL


haven't scrapbooked in a while, well, sorta, but anyway, I played a little today only to find out I had NO adhesive - glue dots, tape runner, sticky tabs, nuthin'... so I pulled out the brads and stapler and popdot squares and that is what I used - seriously that was all that held this page together LOL

photos suck, I used my blackberry phone camera LOL I am such a loser but hey? lol

also shared a photo of the sketch I used - was way off from the sketch but the base is there - sorta

so, there ya go, I got creative! wooot!!


1 comment:

Robin said...

so glad you sat down and scrapped!! GREAT layout!!!