Friday, January 14, 2011

I LOVE Jillian Michaels.... LOVE Donna Downey!


*LOVE this photo from Donna Downey* Inspires me often!!







THIS was on her (Jillian's) FB page this morning, loved it!

Tip:There's no such thing as failure. There's only feedback. Stop judging yourself & start recognizing it for what it is, an entry point for learning. The truth is, if you're not failing then you're not really reaching & really trying. If you don't like the outcome of a situation, learn from it, make corrections & reapproach wiser & stronger until you achieve your goals. Success is in big part a matter of attrition.

I "tried" a jog this morning. Beautiful 30 degrees but we have this lovely drizzling mist-like rain going on and it has put a nice crispy "crust" of ice on top of EVERYTHING... just enough to make it slicker than snot!!! So, I went for 35 min, about a mile and a half or so but was sliding all over EVEN with my treads so I gave up and headed home. My run time was comprable to yesterday so at least I am working on it! Feeling GOOD! Ready to start big plans for training - woot!

BIG weigh in at the Church tomorrow morning. I debated on joining the group again and decided I needed to have the motivation. So, Christy and I have this 'secret' drive together to show em' all up! LOL

OK better get to work!
HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: