Wednesday, January 12, 2011

...another layout....



I really loved this layout - it was super simple but the photo is so fun. This was at the beach in Calif during our vacation last summer. We spent one whole afternoon at Newport Beach and every single one of us just thrived on the sun and fresh air and beach water and scenery! Tiff was absolutly adoreable playing in the water and sand. This is in my "top 10" photos of our whole vacation!!! I used some Daisy D's papers and all sorts of ribbons and goodies along with a modgepodge of stickers - mostly leftovers from other projects!

In other news...getting my workouts in daily, feeling really good. Making awesome food choices and feeling motivated! The weather temps are supposed to perk up a bit so outdoor running in going to be back in the books too! Makes me SMILE!

D

No comments: