Friday, December 11, 2009

My Kids






Just wanted to take a time out and update on my kids.
I LOVE THEM.
I am the most blessed Mom in the world.

CHRISTOPHER
I love this boy! Chris is 18 now, a young man.
Chris is amazing, he is a hard hard working, strong,
ethical, honest, unbelievable loving person. I
appriciate his place in our family and the example
he is to his sisters and brother. XOXO Christopher!

DANI
Crazy girl! Dani is almost sweet 16 now, and has the
boys going nuts. Tall, blonde and beautiful - she knocks
em' all dead. Dani is in Drivers Ed this year and has
also been kickin' her grades up like mad - she is loving
H.S. and makes me so proud as a true blue Grizz girl!

TIFFANY
Tiff is still our scholarly, organzied, by the rule girl.
However, she is also driving the boys wild and loves it!
Somehow she is all the boys friend and they are all crushed
in the process LOL!
Tiff is busy at school with choir, drama, track, cross country
and honor society. She is an amazing kid and we love her!

MICHEAL
Currently our little man is a bit of a monster. Seriously.
I have to keep reminding the other kids that he is at a
stage - we all need to be patient with him. He is a tender
hearted love bug but MAN can he get on our nerves LOLOL!!!
Micheal is still ALL boy - trucks, bikes, mud, all that stuff
he is 100% there. He has tons of friends at school and
around the neighborhood too. Also doing well in school and
finally "getting" the reading down - silly boy. He is also
in Cub Scouts and loves going to those activities!

AMAZING kids we have.
So blessed.

DarlaLOU

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can hardly believe how big they are- I remember babies!- Hey I can I get your mailing address? I have a christmas card for you that is still sitting here. Sorry- 6staceys@gmail.com - Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!- Jessica Stacey