Thursday, December 03, 2009

lots to be thankful for

I have so much to be thankful for -
today I am whiney about my sinus
and headache but really, under all
that boobing, I am very thankful.

I AM THANKFUL FOR:- my home, warm and cozy this a.m.
- my kids, who have been so helpful
this week while Dad is gone
- my hubby, who is off doing boring
training in SLC for a week for work
- my friends who support me and lift
me up and make me believe in myself
- my sisters who just love me no
matter what - always - so blessed to
have them (both my real and in-laws!)
- my awesome minivan that defrosts
and warms up quickly in the winter
and cools down with a/c in the summer
- my job that I love so much and offers
me so much versatility and opportunity
to learn and grown and be flexible
- my scrapbook stuff (I KNOW!) that
allows me a creative outlet and down time
- my happy lil' runnin' feet that carry
my fat toosh all over when I actually
get out there and RUN
- and so so so much more that I could
go on and on about... I am very blessed
and very grateful!

No comments: