Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Ewwwwwwwwwwww!








I woke up at about 3:30 a.m. with a sinus
headache and stuffy nose.
I HATE that! Ugh!
Now this morning I am
doing the every 2 min nose wipe!
Ugh! I HATE that!
I hope it does not turn into anything
serious bc I have
way too much going on this upcoming
weekend to be sick.
Dumb nose! Grrrrrr!

I am working on my 25 Days Album
"officially" now. Yesterday
I just did journaling for Day 1 but today I hope
to get some sort of photo to document the days
events?
We will see.

LOVED watching Biggest Loser last
night - watching them
all do a marathon - FREAK that inspires me!

I can do this.
I SO can do this! Need to get to
the gym and out for some running today sometime
myself. The weather is BITTER COLD though
so outdoors is the pits.
(Anythingunder 30 degrees I usually bag out...)
I have been on my food plan though so that is good!

OK onward and forward for the day
- tissues in hand.
Praying I won't have to resort to
sinus meds too :O(

HAPPY WEDNESDAY everyone! Happy Dec 2nd!
DarlaLOU

No comments: