Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!





I am spending my Christmas Eve morning at work (mean boss lady!) with Robin and the boys... we are having a very relaxed morning and I am loving her boys company and energy! :O) I have a few things to do before the BIG GUY visits tonight but nothing too stressfull so I can enjoy this evening with my hubby and kids. SO BLESSED. So very very blessed this year.

Our good friend (like a lil' sis) had a baby boy last night - born at 4 a.m. on Christmas Eve and he is beautiful! SO EXCITED for the family... again, so blessed.

Sis in law is in the hospital in Boise - went in for a planned day surgery that went rough and now she'll prob be in over Christmas - sucks :O( but glad she is doing OK.

Just feeling very peaceful and graced today. Love my family, my home, my friends, my job, and am SO grateful for all the things that make me feel so loved and safe.

Merry Christmas wishes to you and your loved ones this season. XOXO

Darla

(Photos are of our food drive at work - TWO FULL BOXES we took in! Breakfast at my sister Carlee's with Tony and Teddy. Also my JOY that Robin made me for Christmas that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!)

No comments: