Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!

A new year is here and what opportunity and excitement it brings!
I look forward to another year full of fun, laughter, healthy living,
learning and happiness. I want to take this chance to thank all of
the very special and WONDERFUL people in our lives!
I am so thankful for friends who are kind, loving, and give unconditional
love -and I pray I can be as treasured to you as you are to me. Friends
who are like family to us, whom we appriciate and lean on and love so very much.
I am also so thankful for my wonderful, wonderful family and how much they
give and bring into my life! My kids who bring me joy day after day (and grey hairs increasing by the day). Of course, my hubby and right hand man Ed - he is such a great husband and dad and friend. I am so thankful for him everyday!
Looking back on 2008 I see so many blessings - and challenges - but things
that helped me to grow and become stronger. I hope 2009 will bring as much
joy and happiness to our family and yours!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Darla

PS What are your New Year goals for 2009?

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Happy New Year Darla! Back atcha with all those good wishes.
You've inspired me to get on that fitness track. I've been at it one week and lost 2 lbs. During Christmas that's pretty good I'd say.
I've watched you over the last year take your weight off slowly and get fit. I know it can be done! Thanks for being there Darla! Many Blessings to the Blacks in the New Year!