Saturday, January 24, 2009

OK I am back

Well here I am, another fun and fanciful Sat night all alone at the hotel desk playing blogger extraordinaire! LOL I have been actually browsing scrappy sites looking for some sketch ideas and also for some fun and funky ideas for storage for my supplies. Ed was a good hubby and put in some shelving for me in the closet downstairs so I could get all my supplies OUT of boxes and into places where I could get to them and actually do some CrEaTiNg! WOW!What a guy!! I am so thankful - now if I can find time to actually play with all my scrapalicious goodies I will be in Heaven!

So, this week has been exceptional on the fitness trek! I have done 4 days in a row at the gym and am feeling a big difference already. I am working on my running again and made it back up to a full mile run straight (whoo whoo) and will be working on adding 1/4 mile at a time to that so that I can get up to 2 miles again soon then 3 and then 4! When I can do 4 straight I'll be ready for my 5k runs this spring and I cannot wait! So much anticipation with that!!

Working a lot right now. Love it but it is hard to be gone from home so much too. Even though some of my shifts are only 4 or 5 hours it really breaks up my day so that I barely seem to have time at home to do what I need to be doing - you know?
So, I just need to find that balance I suppose. Thankfully the kids have been a big help, especially Dani and Tiff. Chris is always a help too, but between work and school he isn't home much sooo the girls are carrying alot of it. THANKS GIRLS!!

OK so work just got "not so boring" and I need to head out of here..... hope you have had a good day and weekend and get some needed R&R on Sunday!

CHOW for NOW!
Darla

No comments: