Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Been Too Long!

I have been a slacker - I know. I wanted to clarify too, the technical difficulties posted were MOSTLY just me! Dear hubby doesn't want you all to think he has not had my computer up to par! LOL

So, what HAS been going on with my life? Well, just busy stuff. Kids, home, work, all that. The new year has FLOWN by so fast and I feel like I only jump on the computer for a sec at a time lately - thus the lack of posts here! So sorry to keep you waiting!

OK so kids are all good, keeping me crazy as usual. Chris is working on getting his ACT and SAT testing set up and looking at school options. Tiff is headed to SLC and Boise this weekend with friends. Micheal just celebrated his 8th Birthday and started Cub Scouts this week and we'll have his bday party this weekend. Dani is staying fluttery with her social butterfly status! LOL ( and some babysitting too!)

Ed is working as usual, and trying to do some side work on computers as well... and I am juggling the two PT jobs. The hotel only gives me 1 shift a week but the dress shop keeps it balanced and that will increase soon as one gal is leaving to start a new job. SO, we just basically go in circles - sleep, wake, work, sleep... oh, and read! OUR WHOLE FAMILY is reading the "Twilight" series and it is hyseterical to see is pass the books around! LOL

Workouts have been so-so ... less than consistant for sure. Foods have been a rollarcoaster too but I am sticking with it weather it is whole-hearted or not. Just need to get thru this phase I suppose. Somehow I am still slowly losing, right now I am sort of stuck at a 2-3 lb range up and down but I am still down at my lowest so I am ok with it. Slow and sure - slow and sure. I did run the greenbelt the other day with my sister Lisa - 2.34 miles and we totally kicked our time from last summer by about 5 minutes so that tells me I have not lost all my endurance! LOL

Guess that is it. Not much in the way of new photos with my camera still being fritzy nuts. I'll see what I can find though....


CHOW!
Darla

No comments: