Friday, December 05, 2008

Wish I Was Here....

























I have to admit, part of the downside of going to the cabin in Island Park is the 'depression' that comes over you the day before you have to go home. I don't know how to really describe it, you just sort of get down and bummed and just know in your heart you don't want to leave - EVER! LOL So, then you get full of umpfh! and make the most of that last day and hours before you leave.... so, here we are into a new weekend and I have to admit, I wish I was back up there again. I am so thankful for the time we had last week - it was awesome/amazing and I loved every minute of it but we sure need to go more often! So long ol' cabin, I'll miss you! Hope to see you soon...


On happier notes - I had a job interview today and am pretty sure I got a position! It is at a local dress shop and they have THE cutest stuff. It would be a part time job and I would be working both there and the hotel until one or the other boosts up to more hours or maybe I'll just juggle them both for a while. I am happy though, this is something I really think I'll enjoy a lot and hey, a discount on cute clothes too!? What beats that?

So, tonight is Ed's work Christmas party - dinner and entertainment and of course, PRIZES! Hope we win something good egh?

Have a great night and weekend ahead!
Darla

No comments: