Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Busy week

Too much going on right now - can't even think straight.... and it isn't even Holiday related?! How's THAT for really being nuts?
Life is just crazy, everyday, everyway. Sometimes I just don't know which way I am going you know? I'd slow down and all but you know how that works - right? LOL

Anyway, on the good side of life, I love the new job, lots of fun, lots of perks and speaking of perks my hotel job saved my everlovin' life! They are allowing me to have use of the fitness center (aka mini gym) and I am so thankful!!! I have been out of the gym for a few months and just doing the jogging and it has been ok but I really needed something for wintertime and this is saving my life! With everything going on right now I need a place to go push hard and workout and let go mind, body and spirit as they say. So, that is good.

On the downside of life, Micheal man is sick - thinking maybe strep? ick! He was home today and I'll keep him home tommorrow too; possibly going to the Dr as well. Wish me luck there! Also, life threw me a curveball tonight and I had lots of thinking to do and came to some conclusions. Pretty deep stuff actually so won't share details but a lot of it has to do with how I treat myself and allow others to treat me and in the grande scheme of things is really fairly trivial but right now it is huge to me. I think with my body changes I have brain changes (NO not brain farts!! brain changes) and I just have a lot of things to work through. It is amazing to me how much mental/emotional stuff comes along with weight loss and all that. I love the Biggest Loser on tv and how they address so much of it - makes a lot of sense! Look good = Feel good (looks/feelings) see the connection? Anyway, that is my deep thought for tonight.
YOU all have a great week and stay out of trouble! Happy upcoming Holidays to you!!!

Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Here's to good brain thoughts! You are such an inspiration, an amazing woman. Keep it up!
:J