Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008 TO YOU!

I wanted to wish you each a very very Merry Christmas and a safe and fun Holiday Season - thanks to those of you who read and respond to my blog throughout the year. You are so sweet and encouraging and helpful to me in my daily struggles with life and kids and mostly weight loss and fitness goals. I know sometimes I just babble and blubber on but I truly wanted you to know that sharing my ups and downs and having your support, be it family or friends, it means a lot to me.
So, today is Christmas and where am I? Working! LOL I have a short 4 hr shift at the hotel today and it is so quiet in here - we have just a dozen or so guests and everyone else is home with family and friends I hope! I am a bit worried about a couple of our guests who were headed to the airport but I am sure if they can't fly they'll be back to see me!
We had an OUTSTANDING morning with the kids today - Dani, Tiff and Micheal were jumpin' around waking everyone up at 5:30 a.m.! We all dragged out of bed and hunkered down in the livingroom to open gifts and see what Santa brought! We were truly blessed this year, as we always are, with gifts and treats and suprizes galore! I think Dani squeeled at LEAST a dozen times! LOL It was so fun! Chris and Dani both got digital camera's so I'll have to borrow their memory cards and download the photos they took while we were in gift-time frenzy! (my camera is dying a slow long lengthy death...)
Anyway, I guess that is all for now - other than we have SNOW coming down by the buckets and it is just beautiful! We got several inches overnight and with the famous Eastern Idaho winds a blowing we woke up to a snowdrift in our front entry way of the house and a beautiful scene of glistening snow! WHITE CHRISTMAS for sure!
(Now I hope I can get home from work this afternoon??!!)
So, Merry Christmas to you all and have a safe and fun day - thank you for reading and I hope to share lots in the new year to come!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! And, remember-
*** FORCED OPTIMISM: Fake it till' you make it!!!!***
Darla

No comments: