Saturday, October 09, 2010

heaven on earth

THIS is my own personal Heaven right here in
Idaho Falls ID
NESTLE COFFEEMATE PEPPERMINT MOCHA CREAMER
mmmmmmm

and with that said...

I had a great day. Lazy morning. Kids kind of
running all over all day. Lunch with Christopher
and Ed and the Mongolian BBQ where Chris challenged
me to eat a jalepieno pepper for an undisclosed
amount of money. I did it! WOW egh? Then we picked up
and delivered a few dozen children around town. Took
Lea n Chris to Walmart. Ed cooked an awesome dinner while
Lea and I went for a walkin' jog (she smoked me) and then
Tiff had an 'emergency' while babysitting (burned herself)
and then some TV and visiting. Marilee Egan came by to
show us her ENGAGEMENT ring!!!! and save the date for March
sometime and now I am falling into bed. Ahhhhhhh
what a long long long LONG day, but a good day.

No comments: