Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 People

Guess this is the game, list thirty people off the top of your head and then answer the questions at the end? OK here goes ...


1. Ed Black
2. Lisa Taylor
3. Lisa Brown
4. Blake Brown
5. Robin Gibbons
6. LaRee Jones
7. Carlee Wunderlich
8. Megan Wunderlich
9. Chris Black
10. Dani Black
11. Tiff Black
12. Micheal Black
13. Chris Gibbons
14. Taylor Gibbons
15. Sherann Glorfield
16. Sandy Kuwana
17. Kim Sietz/Brown
18. Lezhai Gulbranson
19. Christy Christensen
20. Sidnie Houghton
21. Heidi George
22. Kathy Forgarty
23. Carlyle Jorgensen
24. Edna Jorgensen
25. Bill Black
26. Tammy Black
27. Odessa Black
28. Carla Otten
29. Shawn McCammon
30. Mindy Taylor

How did you meet number 10?
She is my daughter
What would you did if you never met number 6?
I would not have a job!
What would happen in 20 and 15 dated?
Sherann and Sidnie -? Uhhh no.
If you could Marry 6 or 14 who would it be?
LaRee or Taylor Gibbons - geesh guess it'd have to be LaRee
she is a great cook LOL
Did you ever like 9?
Always! He is my oldest son!
Have you ever seen number 4 cry?
Blake? Indeed I have :O)
Would 4 and 17 be a good couple?
Blake and Kim - probably not!
Would 1 and 2 be a good couple?
Ed and Lisa May - NO WAY!
Describe 8
Megan - sweetheart and my first baby love!
Do you like 12?
My son, he is my sweetums!
Tell me about 17?
Kim was my best friend forever from 3rd grade till NOW!
What is 7's fave color?
Carlee? Uhhh I think Blue? Maybe Red?
Last time you talked to 15
Sherann - it's been a while!
How do you think 19 feels about you?
Christy, I hope she luvs me like I luv her! Like a sis!
What lang does 13 speak?
ENGLISH!
Who is going out with 2
David! (Sweet David)
What grade is 16 in?
Sandy is a forever HS student with her kids in her classes!
What is 5s fave music?
A little of everything...
Would you date 13?
NO - creeper-ish
Is 11 single?
YUPP
What is 10 last name?
BLACK
Where does 18 live?
On Simon St
What do you think of 20?
She is a peach, happiest person I know!
Best thing about 30?
She is a love bug sweetheart! LOVE my Min!

No comments: