Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Favorite of Mine.... read it closely.







The Joy of Womanhood
Margaret D. Nadauld
Young Women General President


Women of God can never be like women of the world.
The world has enough women who are tough;
we need women who are tender.
There are enough women who are coarse;
we need women who are kind.
There are enough women who are rude;
we need women who are refined.
We have enough women of fame and fortune;
we need more women of faith.
We have enough greed;
we need more goodness.
We have enough vanity;
we need more virtue.
We have enough popularity;
we need more purity.






I am not a loud, tough, strong, outspoken woman.
I am a tender hearted, giving, doormat of a girl.
I have an open heart and open mind. I am not a
ladder climber over achiever.
BUT THAT IS OK! I am the person God made me to be.
I balance out those strong, tough, outspoken people.
And THEY balance out me.
I am OK with that.
But remember, just because YOU are strong and amazing
I am tender and amazing as well. God made me special
in my own way. XOXO
How blessed we are to all be cut of different cloth don't
you think?

No comments: