Sunday, July 18, 2010

sunday








what a day

got in a nice 3.25 mi run/walk with my sis Lisa
this morning - SO freakin' awesome! we ran almost
1/2 of it and it felt SO good - I am "on like
donkey kong" as she would say....Also starting the
p90x tommorrow with the neighbor ladies and am freaking
out a little!

got a bit of scrappy play time with Robin this a.m.
too - we whipped out 10 thank you cards for my
upcoming move cuz' I am antipating telling lots of
people THANK YOU for all their help (right?)

got a boat load of laundry folded and ready to hang
up and/or iron and put away (like 6 loads!!!!!)

tidy'd up the kitchen a bit

hauled the *&^%$# stinking shed the landlord has
had sitting out back for 2 years to the front
for pick up - THERE WAS A MOUSE UNDER IT!! along
with oodles of spiders, worms and other gross things.

looked at a ton of vaca pix to order online for
scrappies

ran to WallyWorld, picked up Micheal Man from my
sisters where he spent the night

AND

started a new pot of coffee --mmmmmmmm
and here I am. I have a ton more to do
but I feel fairly accomplished thus far!

still need to cook / serve dinner --
mow the back lawn -- finish up hte laundry --
and 101 other things. I need 26 hrs a day
instead of 24!!

1 comment:

Tiffy said...

Momma you are ABSOLUTELY ah-MAZE-ing!!!!!