Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Air Show 2010



I LOVED how the main 4
stayed in formations thru most
of the show and then the other
two would swoop out of no
where behind you and the sound
would follow 3 sec later and
IT SCARED ME almost
every single time!!!!!
































I had the bestest time at the air show - we went BOTH
days
and I was amazed at how interesting I found it

I wasn't too over the top about some of it but the
blue angels were SERIOUSLY just so cool


Anyway, we spent most of the day Sat at the soccer fields
watching, including a walk to Reeds and back with Chris
and then part of the afternoon Sunday watching too...







ONE...








TWO...









THREE...









FOUR...








FIVE...








and - SIX...





I took hundreds of photos but these are just a few... my
fave is that on the 2nd day I got ALL 6 of them landing
one after another and got each one individually... pretty
cool stuff

No comments: