Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ripped DAY 3 and going....








P90X DAY 3

-SHOULDERS and ARMS

and ...

- AB RIPPER

You read that right:
AB RIPPER
oye oye oye...




**********************************
Shoulders and arms was good, felt good
did well. Completed the whole hour of it
and felt positive. Skipped the cool down
and went into the AB RIPPER bonus cd
15 min of pure hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ripped danggit - to shreds!
My gutt never hurt so bad in my life.
(ok, maybe after having a c-section?)
Not to mention my lower back and neck too -
I had to sub A LOT of crunches in there for the mass
number of moves I COULD NOT do at all :O(

ripped or ripped up?

Went for a 5 mile walk/jog with Lisa, Dani and Jeff yest
afternoon in the heat of the day - OMGosh!!!! It was
hard to even walk at first but then once I got stretched
out and warmed up (understatement it was 85 degrees!)
I really felt good. I jogged a few bits all together about
.75 to 1 mile but not shabby. I couldn't believe I even
went honestly. LOL

I AM feeling really good about all this though -
feeling more belief in myself of what I CAN do.
I feel more positive about what I have done the past
few years in my health and know that this will be slow
but positive progress. I will never have abs of steel.
I won't wear a cutsie lil' bikini (nor do I want to)
and I prob won't ever be hosting a home workout video
program BUT I will keep with this and make improvements
to myself physically and mentally!

on another note -
-working at getting house ready to move
-enjoying this beautiful summer sunshine
-spending tons of time with my kids and family
-getting ready for Megan's wedding SOON
-talking to friends that I have missed so much a little
-working on some home decor planning ideas
-and even feeling a little crafty/scrappy too

So, keeping a balance of everything. It's good.

No comments: