Friday, July 23, 2010

borrowing some art

LOVE Donna Downey.
She is creative and funny
and witty and smart.
Most of all, she is heartfelt.I am 'borrowing' some of her
scrappy art from her blog
and I hope it is an ok thing to do.
Cuz she inspires me and
makes me feel like I can do
things I think I can't do!
She makes me feel like a supergirl
inside when I see her posts and
her art.
http://donnadowney.typepad.com/
Check her out!!




TRUST
I am learning to trust myself.
Trust my strengths-
Trust my judgement.
I am learning to grow outside
of the quiet people pleasing girl that I am.
I am
ok with trust - just takes a lot of work!



WONDER
I wonder what more I can do.
I have achieved a lot in my life, but I know there is more.
I wonder where I'll be in a few more years.
I wonder who I will become.
I wonder if I'll keep
on my fitness trek and become stronger and brighter
or will I fall back into my old self?
I wonder where my kids will be as adults.
I wonder about Ed and I as
we grow older.
I wonder about friends and family that I love.
Always good to have wonder in my mind... keeps me optimistic!




STRENGTH
I am NOT a strong person. Never have been, never will be.
Nor, do I want to be! Sounds obsurd? Yes!
I like to be taken care of and babied a bit.
I like to leave big decisions up to others.
I don't like weight on my shoulders... I am strong in a lot of
other ways but in being a strong person in general, nope, not me!



JOURNEY
FREAK I LOVE THE JOURNEY I AM ON RIGHT NOW!Kids, job, home, family, work, health and fitness - so much
to focus on and have fun with!
So much to learn from!
So much to do!
I hope this journey continues on for a long long long time!
YES, I have had struggles (so many) through the past few months
but the JOURNEY takes me to where I am now, the path I am on
is a good one. Learning, growing, and getting stronger (I need
to learn more strength remember?!) and I love this journey!




GRADITUDE
Blessed beyond measure. God has given me so much, my husband gives
me so much, my kids, my sisters, my friends, my family, they all
pour the best of the best in my direction - sometimes I deserve it
and more often I don't. However, I feel very grateful for my
blessings and have a heart and mind FULL of gratitude for the
wonderful people and things in my life. God *IS* good!


Do you not just LOVE this artwork???????
OMGosh it is amazing!
Bright, fun, creative, and full of meaning!

No comments: