Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We just got home from vacation - a REAL VACATION! We went to LasVegas, Disney, and my favorite - THE BEACH! We spent a whole afternoon at Newport Beach in Ca and it was devine.... devine! DEVINE!
I loved it.
I needed it.
I needed to escape the real world and all the troubles I have had the past few months.
I didin't care how fat I looked in my swimsuit top and shorts, I didn't care my hair was windblown and ratty, I didn't care about what was waiting for me at home. It was so what I needed.
I could have skipped the rest and just sat and basked in the sun and soaked up the ocean air and took hundreds of thousands of photos of my kids (I only took about 300). It was so nice! I LOVED IT!
So here are a few starter photos of the beach - I have so much more to share but for now here is a glimpse!
I LOVE THE BEACH! So here ya go... more to come, I PROMISE!
XO DarlaLOU





No comments: