Friday, June 25, 2010

I DID IT! (All by myself too!)

I have been tinkering with the blogger templates and design pages.
I have worked and played and re-done my page 101 times trying to
figure things out! FINALLY I just got down and dirty and here ya go:

A NEW LOOK ON MY BLOG!

Whooo whoo! Yippee!

IN OTHER NEWS...

I have been bustin' my big ol' flubber bootie this past couple weeks.
I totally slacked off on vacation with foods/fitness and figured
spending hours on my feet everyday in the amusement parks would pay off.
NOT!
So, when I got home, I jumped right on the scales and did a double look
and promplty got "on the ball" as my Mom used to say.
I have just about completed WEEK #2 of being ON PLAN along with
my wonderfully supportive and crazy sister Carlee. **In one week
I lost over 6 lbs! This 2nd week I lost almost 3 lbs!**
I am pushing at 10 lbs in TWO WEEKS! Wow!!!
Feeling good and hoping all my cute summer capri's from last summer
will be fitting me again soon! (like VERY soon)
LOVE feeling good and taking care of my body - results are two fold.
Look good
Feel good

DarlaLOU

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Darla I love the new look. VERY COOL!

Tiffy said...

I agree it is awesome, Mom!