Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BitterSweet - LOVE my extended family!




My family is amazing! I love them so much!
My 2 sisters, Lisa and Carlee have been pushing
to get us all jogging the past year or two- last
summer Carlee did the Sawtooth relay with some
co-workers and decided our family HAD to do a team
this year. Unfortunatly (for me) I was on vacation
in Ca during the relay and didn't get to join...
luckily for them, they rallied together some awesome
relay runners from our family to join them!
All in all, they did GREAT!!!

It was 62 miles of
mountain roads - up up up hill and down down down
hill - lots of hard work!
They started at 1a.m. and
went till well after noon! AMAZING!
They had Carlee and her son Ted, Lisa, our cousin's
wife Mamie, and our niece Chrissy and her hubby Jake!
They also took along Lisa's son Jeff and Mamie's hubby
(my cousin) Jim to volunteer and help!
I AM SO SAD I MISSED THIS! They each did aprox 2 sets of
5 mi runs... amazing! I am so proud of them and next year
I WILL SO BE THERE!!!!

No comments: