Thursday, July 23, 2009

he's still cute...






With all my craziness lately about optimism or lack thereof, and, well, yea, I have to revert back to my old Jr High and High School days when I was CRAZY about Mr Michael J Fox...ahhhh he was so cute! So, I am not going to plaster 100's of posters and magazine photos of him all over my bedroom walls (somehow I don't think Ed would go for that??) but I am going to sing the praises of his amazing will and strength and optimism! He wrote this great book (that I have yet to read! gasp!) and I have read excerpts from it and he is just really taking things in stride - day by day- one challenge at a time. It is so inspiring and really when I think of all the minichallenges life has handed me, well, wow.
So the other night I was watching TV and he had a documentary type show that goes along with his book and it was really interesting how people all over the world take challenges and make them into good things - lemons and make lemonaid type scenerio if you will.
I had to come and do a 'cheers' to Michael J Fox - still cute and somehow still optimistic!

Darla :O)

1 comment:

Tiffany Black said...

I beleive that I was sitting in the room with you Mom! (Funny)