Sunday, July 05, 2009

Birthdays, parades, fireworks and FUN!
































Just a HUGE collage of photos from the past week
- a family get together at my neice's house for
my side of the family (Jorgensen's) and a suprize
40th Bday party for Ed this past Fri night then a
full day of events on the 4th of July
- Firecracker 5k Run, Parade and Fireworks!
TONS OF FUN and TONS OF PHOTOS!
Here goes:(top to bottom)
The girls watching the fireworks
Ed, Darla and Lisa Brown watching the fireworks
Blake at the fireworks being a MEGGA HAM
Micheal and Berg dancing and being silly at the fireworks
Group photo at the parade
Madison (our neice) at the parade
Chris showing his real innerchild at the parade
One of the awesome floats - so cool
The four 5K runners in our well earned tshirts
Me and my sisters AFTER the 5K run - whew!
My running number for the Firecracker 5K run
Ed blowing out his bday cake
Ed opening his gifts
Ed's 40th Bday cake
My Daddy's three sisters and me at our family bbq
My great nephew Landon riding bikes
My nephew Jo all wet after swimming

1 comment:

Jessica said...

WOW Ed is 40?!?! Scarry- I heard it's all down hill from there! Happy belated birthday!
Jess & Brian Stacey