Sunday, June 07, 2009

Wow! I scrapped!









Well... it is a miracle! I got some scrapping done this weekend
and wanted to share!
The one layout I started MONTHS ago while
we were in Island Park in Nov 08'...it is a page about Ed
and myself and our (then) 16 1/2 yrs of marriage...yes, we are
actually coming up on our 19th anniversary but those photos are
from way back in Summer 07'... so, anyway, I finally finished
the page and I love how it came out and the journaling is all
fun with the MM noteworthy stuff! :O)
The other 2 page layout is of our oldest son Chris - that was
from our Thanksgiving visit to Island Park back in 07'! He
had so much fun 4 wheeling... and the facemask Ed had gotten
him was way too cool to not theme the page after! "Wicked!"

OK there ya have it, prob the only pages I'll do all summer! Enjoy!
LOL
Darla

3 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

You did a great job on the layouts. I love looking a the pictures of you and your family!

Robin said...

proud of you girl! you have scrapped more than I have in a long time!

Cindy Marchant said...

Awesome layouts Darla. I have always loved you work and these are no exception!