Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I finally met my goal!


















Over TWO YEARS in coming.... I finally faced my fears, got up the courage, strength and skill and kicked some spinning class butt! I did my first ever spinning bike class at the gym today and it was amazing! I did 55 minutes and just over 22 miles and it was just the coolest! My tooshie and calves are sore but I will live and heck ya, I am going back for more! I LOVED IT! I am just sooooooooo glad I finally broke down and went - I have had this goal for so so so long and I finally conquered it!!!
YES!
:O)

Darla

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Holy crap Darla!!! Good for you! I am soooo proud of you. That looks like a pretty cool gym, too. Keep up the good work. I need to get back on track. I've been off the wagon for many months now. I'll keep coming her for inspiration!

:Jayne said...

YEA!!!!!!!! You are da bomb!
I'm with Cindy, off the wagon but inspired by you!