Thursday, June 18, 2009

a few quick photos....








These were generously taken by my very good friend
Robin Gibbons who does the most amazing photography
- the lighting was terrible and we were quite the
mod-podge group for her to photograph but she still
pulled it off! There is one of Chris and myself, one of
the crazy 4 kiddos, Christopher looking handsome and so
grown up in his cap and gown and then a huge group one
with our family, Blake and Lisa, my sister Lisa and her kids
and our friend Liz too. So so so many fun shots, I'll have
to share more later but for now, here you go! A HUGE THANK
YOU TO ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!! These were taken just a few hours
before Christophers' HS Graduation a couple of weeks ago.....

Darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

I still can't believe Chrai has graduated!!! The years are just flying by aren't they? Sheesh. Yes, he is VERY handsome.