Thursday, April 22, 2010

I got tagged....






I got tagged by Shar... so here goes
a bunch of info about me!












10 Things that I Like
1. I like sweaters, I would wear warm wooley comfy sweaters year round if I wouldn't roast to death.
2. I like yardwork. Not all by myself though. I love to dig and rake and play in the grass and weeds and dirt as long as I have at least one good helper.
3. Duhhhh! I like to scrapbook. I like a lot of crafts but scrapbooking and cardmaking are my faves!
4. I like to go for my workouts in the WEE hours of the morning when it is still dark out. Jump starts my days!
5. I like - no - I LOVE Starbucks Venti NonFat Peppermint Mocha - mmmmm!
6. I like going for drives in the car with the family, day trips to Yellowstone and Island Park and even driving over to Boise with them - just fun times!
7. I like my job. A lot.
8. I like date nights with my hubby - going to watch the fights or to dinner at Garcia's or just hanging out together.
9. I like my ironing on Sundays. WHY? Just do.
10. I like to go shopping! What woman doesn't? I love to go with my daughters and my sisters and friends. Shopping for clothes or whatever, even groceries, guess I just like to spend money? LOL

5 Random Things about Me
1. I am the youngest of 12 kids in a very blended family.
2. I got married at 18 and had my first baby at 19 - all planned!
3. I talk to my 2 sisters on the phone usually 3-4 times a day. Everyday.
4. I love to drive my minivan. Even when the kids are gone I think I'll prefer to drive a minivan.
5. I LOVE watching the UFC fights! LOVE it! The more blood the better - love love love watching them.
and one more...6. Growing up I was the least athletic person in the world. As an adult I have found a great love for excersize and fitness and I hope it stays with me! If only I'd found it 20 years ago!!!

And I Tag
1- Robin
2- LaRee
3- Jessica J.
4- Jayne
5- Lois

There ya have it! Wonderfully odd things all about DarlaLOU!

4 comments:

:Jayne said...

Love, love that picture of you!
We both love Starbuck's Peppermint Mochas! I'm going to try the lowfat!
okay, I guess I need to go blog!

kjjaco5 said...

Your GOURGEOUS!! Love the pic! :) I am glad you like your job... means you might be around a while!!

Shar said...

Awesome!

~L said...

Wow...I just read this post and didn't know I had been tagged. I will try to think of all my favorite things and blog them tonight...along with random facts...that I'm sure no one knows!