Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Emotional vommit. Gross.


Having a down day.
Emotional vommit about to come forth.




I have swallowed enough emotions for the past several months
and especially the last 8 weeks. I can't take anymore.
That is how I cope. I take it and take it and take it then
**BOOM** I blow up.
I went from confused
to understanding
to hurt
to lost
to sad
to angry
and now I am lonely for what is lost. I feel very alone now.
I kept hoping thingswould change and they aren't
budging so all that I have kept closed up inside is about to .
coming running out like a freaking
freight train. Look out.

So, I need to embrace change. Embrace new challenges.
Look forward to what a new day brings not what yesterday
missed. I need to hold my head high and be the better person.
Be stronger. Be smarter. Be honest with MYSELF.
This situation is not going to resolve so I need to quit
swallowing it and spit it out and forget it - it's gross
and I don't like it.

Time to chin up - smile - and carry on.

1 comment:

kjjaco5 said...

I dont know what all that is about, nor do I need to, but I want you to know that we love you adn I am SO thankful to know you. You have made the office a wonderful place. I honestly dont think you give yourself enough credit. The next post should be one about how wonderful you are and all the things you do to serve everyone around you.... I dont know of one thing that you have done for just darla. You are a good lady, and you need to give yourself a break and the credit you deserve. You are, as my dad would say to me, a beautiful, wonderful daughter of God. :) And we love you.