Friday, January 22, 2010

working out is not working out so much






I am SO flustered today.
I put away the scale for a week.
EVERYONE said it would help.
EVERYONE is not me.
It did not help.
I spent the week avoiding every
good - tasty - yummy food out there.
I went to the gym frequently.
I slipped on the *&^%$ ICE at the gym
and messed up my back.
Had to go to the Dr for muscle relaxers.
Had to PAY to go to the Dr.
I did what I was told to do.
This morning I pulled out the scales.
I weighed in with my skinny chicken
sisters
- who love me a lot.
I was down LESS THAN ONE LB???????
Get real.
Time to step it up and I will be keeping
the scale out so I CAN weigh in EVERY day
like I have for the past 2.5 years and know
where I am and how much I need to work.

UGH!

High point - it is FINALLY FRIDAY!

Onward march Darla....

GREAT QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"A strong woman has faith
that she is strong for the
journey... but a woman
of strength has faith that
it is in the journey that
she will become strong.
-author unknown"

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Hang in there girlie! It's been a rough week with your fall on the ice. Look at it this way, YOU DID'T GAIN!!!
Get your scale out and do it your way.
I hope you feel better this week. Rock that scale!