Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SISTER POWER!












I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING AWESOME SISTERS EVER!!!!!!!!!


My two older sisters, Carlee and Lisa. They are amazing!
They are so good to me, they love me, guide me, tease
and torment me and keep me in line. They love me when the
rest of the world walks out. Since we have lost our parents
I think the three of us are more close than most children
are - and it is such a blessing.

Right now, these two awesome sisters are pushing me to the
brink on my health and fitness and I am so thankful for them.
I am thankful for the support and gentle love and the kick
in the butt too. :O) They are both training for the 2010
Sawtooth Relay coming up this summer - I won't be able to
join them because we'll be on our family trip to California
to Disneyland! I am so bummed, but so proud of them for all
the hard work and determination!!!

My sisters are AWESOME!

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

You are a very lucky girl Darla! I wish I had a sister! I also love the new blog look. Very cool!