Thursday, January 28, 2010

Robin says









That I am not posting
enuf new photos from
my new camera.
It is not that I am not
taking photos.
It is just that I am posting
most of them on FB
and so it seems silly to put
them up here too??
So here are some VERY random photos I took -
just to show you what is going on in my day
at work. LOL And a few other misc. items I shot
while playing around. :O)
Darla

TOP TO BOTTOM:
- my overflowing awesome red and leapord print purse
- my (dusty??) keyboard where I spend my days clickity clacking away
- my awesome watch I got for Christmas with a purple band LaRee gave me
- my awesome watch band I got for Christmas (purple too!) from Tiffany
- HELLO KITTY PEZ - seriously does it get better than that? Thank you ROBIN!
- Baby Ryker - our friends little guy who we love
- A photo frame with me and my two fave sis's at on my desk at work to keep me smiling and being a nut
- a view of my office space all secratarialish looking n stuff

No comments: